So I needed something to decorate my windows for Thanksgiving, but being a poor college student (and also time crunched) I needed to come up with something easy and cheap. Well, one day on the way home I came across the hugest leaves outside my complex and had a great idea! Use them as décor!
You will need:
clear coat spray paint
well ventilated area
drop cloth (or trash bag- something to keep the spray paint from getting everywhere)
1) okay so first, gather some leaves
2) mine were all wrinkled so I laid them under a bunch of books for a night
3) clear coat one side of all the leaves and let dry
4) flip them over and clear coat the other side and let dry
5) write out Happy Thanksgiving using alternating colors of construction paper
6) then cut them out
7) cut cardboard to size
8) glue letters onto cardboard with glue stick
9) outline all letters with black marker
10) tape all onto window
and viola! a simple all natural window decoration!